- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of December 20thPosted 33 mins ago
- Target Confirms Massive Credit Card Data BreachPosted 20 hours ago
- Report: Superbug Bacteria Widespread Among Chicken In USPosted 23 hours ago
- Duck Dynasty Controversy [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
Future of the Budget Battle
We’re told not to have high expectations ahead of the upcoming budget talks.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
It’s time to play small ball… For now.
That’s the consensus from House Republican Budget Chief Paul Ryan and Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid. Both admit long-standing, deeply-entrenched differences make a so-called ‘grand bargain’ pretty much impossible. Instead, they’ll look at specific ideas they can agree on, instead of just repeating familiar principles on which neither side will compromise. Ryan also says they hope to find common ground on specific reductions — enough to eliminate the need for another round of the across-the-board cuts known as sequestration.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.