- Cover-Up Allegations Haunt Benghazi Committee HearingPosted 26 mins ago
- Vikings Ban Adrian Peterson Amid Child Abuse Case [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Looking For Work?Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Growing List! The list of Democrats who are calling on an Obama care extension seems to be growing by the minute. Politicians like Sen. Mark Pryor, D-Ark., Joe Manchin, D-W.Va, Mary Landrieu, D-La., and Kay Hagan, D-N.C., are calling for an Obamacare slowdown citing the shaky website start. Steve Hayes, Columnist for “The Weekly Standard” gives John the latest.
Lesson Learned? A pair of CT. Parents went out of town for the weekend leaving their 15 and 16 year old daughters home alone…mistake number one….The girls decided it was party time..Mistake number two… They threw several bashes over the weekend but were surprised when their parents returned early from vacation and called the cops to report the chaos. The girls were arrested and charged with permitting minors to possess alcohol. Were the parents wrong to turn in their teens? Suzanne Venker, founder of Women for Men (WFM) decides.
Plus: Co-founder of Sun Microsystems, Scott McNealy gives us his take on the Healthcare.gov rollout.