- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 14 mins ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Ringling Bros. Ending Elephant Acts By 2018Posted 6 hours ago
- School Administrators Take a Hack at Cutting Hair?Posted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Growing List! The list of Democrats who are calling on an Obama care extension seems to be growing by the minute. Politicians like Sen. Mark Pryor, D-Ark., Joe Manchin, D-W.Va, Mary Landrieu, D-La., and Kay Hagan, D-N.C., are calling for an Obamacare slowdown citing the shaky website start. Steve Hayes, Columnist for “The Weekly Standard” gives John the latest.
Lesson Learned? A pair of CT. Parents went out of town for the weekend leaving their 15 and 16 year old daughters home alone…mistake number one….The girls decided it was party time..Mistake number two… They threw several bashes over the weekend but were surprised when their parents returned early from vacation and called the cops to report the chaos. The girls were arrested and charged with permitting minors to possess alcohol. Were the parents wrong to turn in their teens? Suzanne Venker, founder of Women for Men (WFM) decides.
Plus: Co-founder of Sun Microsystems, Scott McNealy gives us his take on the Healthcare.gov rollout.