- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 5 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 6 hours ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
@Gibsonradio Daily Prep Sheet 10/24/13
White House caves, allows six week delay for Obamacare signups without its penalty
Oops can White House do that? It actually takes an act of Congress
Bob Beckel says White House bludgeoned him for suggesting delay
Senate Democrats facing election in ’14 will push for Obamacare delay
Uh Oh…Washington Post Columnist Ezra Klein says Healthcare.gov is ‘in defacto shutdown’
Obamacare website contractors to testify before Congress today
Sebelius in the hot seat
Fire Sebelius? Majority say yes, but her defense is ‘hey I’m not really running this mess, it’s him!’
Millions losing their health insurance
Actually, it’s about sixteen million and the number ‘grandfathered in’ is extremely small. plus those may be cancelled too
NYT reports Obamacare failing rural residents who are finding limited choice and high prices
Fox News Poll shows 60% think Obamacare online implementation is ‘a joke’
Oh btw crooks are cyber squatting on Obamacare and ripping people off
Obamacare online shoppers–many are jumping into Medicaid which means they are not actual buyers
Obamacare insurance execs go to White House to complain to Obama and are shuffled off to Valerie Jarrett
Tech surge is bogus says Ezra Klein
Steny Hoyer apologizes after calling ACA Obamacare
White House working overtime to ‘flip’ Obamacare narrative: hey! it’s really working great, what’s wrong with you?
Obama to go on fundraising blitz for democrats
Senator Ted Cruz. wasn’t he fighting against Obamacare? oh yeah, and Texas loves him for it.
700 IRS workers owe zillions in back taxes
The same year the IRS started targeting tea party groups it send $4billion to illegal immigrants
Germany and France really angry that Obama’s NSA was listening to their phone calls. Do Americans care?
Meanwhile, NSA records 124 billion calls in one month. Merkel expects to be left out?
Hollywood upset the guy they foisted on us is spying on them (as if he cares about their tiny lives)
49% of public on government assistance
$3.7 trillion spent on welfare over last five years
There actually is no debt ceiling right now. could national debt reach $22 trillion in 2014?
BTW shouldn’t it be called the welfare bill not the farm bill?
Top Democrat a liar says White House: the Durbin race baiting story refuted by Jay Carney
Gun Gestapo in dc raid man’s house, charge him with possession of spent cartridge
Teacher murder: 14year old kills hot, popular math teacher, dumps body, goes to movie
Coming Race War
Jon Stewart fades next to Charles Krauthammer
Right or Wrong? Parents find kids hosting drunken party at their home call the cops, have kids arrested.