- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 6 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Bullet Points: Should The Blind Carry Firearms?
In this latest edition of Bullet Points– In Iowa, the debate heats up over whether or not blind people should be issued permits to conceal-carry firearms, a gun malfunctions at a Nevada range, a New Hampshire gas station clerk is fired for trying to stop a robbery and there’s a new state of the art smart weapon.
Join FOX News Radio’s Jessica Curtis for Bullet Points – a look at all the latest news and views for America’s shooting community: