- AFMW: Country Music Giant Larry GatlinPosted 20 mins ago
- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 13 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 22 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 24 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Bullet Points: Should The Blind Carry Firearms?
In this latest edition of Bullet Points– In Iowa, the debate heats up over whether or not blind people should be issued permits to conceal-carry firearms, a gun malfunctions at a Nevada range, a New Hampshire gas station clerk is fired for trying to stop a robbery and there’s a new state of the art smart weapon.
Join FOX News Radio’s Jessica Curtis for Bullet Points – a look at all the latest news and views for America’s shooting community: