- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 3 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 5 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Bullet Points: Should The Blind Carry Firearms?
In this latest edition of Bullet Points– In Iowa, the debate heats up over whether or not blind people should be issued permits to conceal-carry firearms, a gun malfunctions at a Nevada range, a New Hampshire gas station clerk is fired for trying to stop a robbery and there’s a new state of the art smart weapon.
Join FOX News Radio’s Jessica Curtis for Bullet Points – a look at all the latest news and views for America’s shooting community: