- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 21 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Bullet Points: Should The Blind Carry Firearms?
In this latest edition of Bullet Points– In Iowa, the debate heats up over whether or not blind people should be issued permits to conceal-carry firearms, a gun malfunctions at a Nevada range, a New Hampshire gas station clerk is fired for trying to stop a robbery and there’s a new state of the art smart weapon.
Join FOX News Radio’s Jessica Curtis for Bullet Points – a look at all the latest news and views for America’s shooting community: