- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 11 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 12 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Vitamin D & Diabetes
Could Vitamin D help prevent diabetes? That’s the question a new NIH study is hoping to answer.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
The National Institutes of Health is funding a major study to see if Vitamin D prevents diabetes. The study will utilize millions of dollars and involve more than 20 health centers across the United States. Researchers say the recent spike in Vitamin D supplement use is a motivating factor to analyze its effects on a variety of conditions. According to the CDC, nearly 26 million Americans suffer from diabetes.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.