- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 13 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 14 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Vitamin D & Diabetes
Could Vitamin D help prevent diabetes? That’s the question a new NIH study is hoping to answer.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
The National Institutes of Health is funding a major study to see if Vitamin D prevents diabetes. The study will utilize millions of dollars and involve more than 20 health centers across the United States. Researchers say the recent spike in Vitamin D supplement use is a motivating factor to analyze its effects on a variety of conditions. According to the CDC, nearly 26 million Americans suffer from diabetes.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.