- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Vitamin D & Diabetes
Could Vitamin D help prevent diabetes? That’s the question a new NIH study is hoping to answer.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
The National Institutes of Health is funding a major study to see if Vitamin D prevents diabetes. The study will utilize millions of dollars and involve more than 20 health centers across the United States. Researchers say the recent spike in Vitamin D supplement use is a motivating factor to analyze its effects on a variety of conditions. According to the CDC, nearly 26 million Americans suffer from diabetes.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.