- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 19 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Housecall for Health: Vitamin D & Diabetes
Could Vitamin D help prevent diabetes? That’s the question a new NIH study is hoping to answer.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
The National Institutes of Health is funding a major study to see if Vitamin D prevents diabetes. The study will utilize millions of dollars and involve more than 20 health centers across the United States. Researchers say the recent spike in Vitamin D supplement use is a motivating factor to analyze its effects on a variety of conditions. According to the CDC, nearly 26 million Americans suffer from diabetes.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.