- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 3 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Glitches Galore! President Obama did not know about HealthCare.gov’s technical problems until after the flawed health insurance website was launched …But, is the tech surge going to rescue the site anywhere near as quickly as the White House needs? Experts are saying no way! Gibson will ask FNC’s Digital Producer Chris Stirewalt.
Sick! Slain Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev took part in a 2011 triple homicide in Waltham, MA, according to a Chechen immigrant who was himself killed when approached by investigators for questioning. Boston Herald Columnist & Talk Radio Host Howie Carr gives John the latest.
Plus: Did the US strain relations with the Saudis over our Policy on Syria? Long-time foreign policy insider Leslie Gelb weighs in.