- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Glitches Galore! President Obama did not know about HealthCare.gov’s technical problems until after the flawed health insurance website was launched …But, is the tech surge going to rescue the site anywhere near as quickly as the White House needs? Experts are saying no way! Gibson will ask FNC’s Digital Producer Chris Stirewalt.
Sick! Slain Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev took part in a 2011 triple homicide in Waltham, MA, according to a Chechen immigrant who was himself killed when approached by investigators for questioning. Boston Herald Columnist & Talk Radio Host Howie Carr gives John the latest.
Plus: Did the US strain relations with the Saudis over our Policy on Syria? Long-time foreign policy insider Leslie Gelb weighs in.