- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 48 mins ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 9 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 12 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Glitches Galore! President Obama did not know about HealthCare.gov’s technical problems until after the flawed health insurance website was launched …But, is the tech surge going to rescue the site anywhere near as quickly as the White House needs? Experts are saying no way! Gibson will ask FNC’s Digital Producer Chris Stirewalt.
Sick! Slain Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev took part in a 2011 triple homicide in Waltham, MA, according to a Chechen immigrant who was himself killed when approached by investigators for questioning. Boston Herald Columnist & Talk Radio Host Howie Carr gives John the latest.
Plus: Did the US strain relations with the Saudis over our Policy on Syria? Long-time foreign policy insider Leslie Gelb weighs in.