- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 16 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Glitches Galore! President Obama did not know about HealthCare.gov’s technical problems until after the flawed health insurance website was launched …But, is the tech surge going to rescue the site anywhere near as quickly as the White House needs? Experts are saying no way! Gibson will ask FNC’s Digital Producer Chris Stirewalt.
Sick! Slain Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev took part in a 2011 triple homicide in Waltham, MA, according to a Chechen immigrant who was himself killed when approached by investigators for questioning. Boston Herald Columnist & Talk Radio Host Howie Carr gives John the latest.
Plus: Did the US strain relations with the Saudis over our Policy on Syria? Long-time foreign policy insider Leslie Gelb weighs in.