- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 17 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
FOX on Tech: New iPad Unveiled [VIDEO]
Apple shows off its latest iPad.
FOX Business Network’s Robert Gray has details:
FOX on Tech.
Apple unveiling two new iPads as it tries to stem slowing sales and a loss of share in the tablet space. The iPad Air is the larger model. It’s thinner, lighter and faster than the prior iterations. It will have the same screen size, but have a smaller bezel or frame around that.
It will start at $499 bucks, come in four different colors and ships on November 1st. The iPad mini will for the first time have a retina display, the crisper display like the larger format iPads. It will also have an A7 chip similar to the larger model and that will be four times faster than the prior iPad mini. It will ship later in November– no date set as of yet.
In San Francisco, Robert Gray, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: