- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Sleep’s Brain Benefits
A good night of sleep is good for your brain… that’s what a new study suggests.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
A night of good shut eye clears out the dust bunnies in your brain flushing out all the junk that accumulates while you’re awake, that’s the finding of a new study by the University of Rochester Medical Center. For the study, the researchers observed the brains of mice while they were awake and asleep. They found cellular waste flowed faster out of the sleeping mice than the mice that were awake and they think the same thing happens to people. Despite decades of research, scientists still cant agree on the basic purpose of sleep. The findings published in the journal ‘Science’.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.