- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 20 hours ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 22 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 7 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Sleep’s Brain Benefits
A good night of sleep is good for your brain… that’s what a new study suggests.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
A night of good shut eye clears out the dust bunnies in your brain flushing out all the junk that accumulates while you’re awake, that’s the finding of a new study by the University of Rochester Medical Center. For the study, the researchers observed the brains of mice while they were awake and asleep. They found cellular waste flowed faster out of the sleeping mice than the mice that were awake and they think the same thing happens to people. Despite decades of research, scientists still cant agree on the basic purpose of sleep. The findings published in the journal ‘Science’.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.