- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 16 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Securing America: DHS Nominee
President Obama has announced his new pick for Homeland Security chief. So who is Jeh Johnson?
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports as part of our ongoing series on national security:
In Jeh Johnson President Obama will put one of the legal architects of his national security strategy in his Homeland Security Secretary. A former Federal prosecutor, he also served as the Defense department’s top lawyer. There, he was instrumental in helping draw up the administration’s counter-terrorism policies as well as the repeal of the ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ policy. He did create controversy back in 2011, when he was quoted saying slain civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King would approve of U.S. military intervention in Afghanistan and Iraq– saying U.S. soldiers were good samaritans.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
Listen below to what Jeh Johnson had to say after being nominated: