- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 12 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Obamacare Website Issues
Lawmakers want to know more about the problems plaguing the federal website that’s supposed to enroll people in Obamacare.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Duplicate enrollments, spouses reported as children, missing data fields and incorrect rulings: all among the problems reported with the federal site.
(Lance) “How can we tax people for not buying a product from a website that doesn’t work?”
New Jersey Republican Congressman Leonard Lance hopes to get answers to that at an Energy and Commerce Committee hearing next week. But Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius has said she will not testify. Sebelius has said the problems with the federal website are being fixed.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.