- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 16 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Obamacare Website Issues
Lawmakers want to know more about the problems plaguing the federal website that’s supposed to enroll people in Obamacare.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Duplicate enrollments, spouses reported as children, missing data fields and incorrect rulings: all among the problems reported with the federal site.
(Lance) “How can we tax people for not buying a product from a website that doesn’t work?”
New Jersey Republican Congressman Leonard Lance hopes to get answers to that at an Energy and Commerce Committee hearing next week. But Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius has said she will not testify. Sebelius has said the problems with the federal website are being fixed.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.