- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 20 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Camping World RV Sales 500 (Talladega)
NASCAR returns to Talladega for this Sunday’s chase race — the Camping World RV Sales 500. A health crisis ends Brian Vickers’ season and Michael Waltrip Racing will have one fewer car next season.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh previews the race in “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. compares racing at Talladega to playing the lottery because…
(Earnhardt Jr.) “How you finish there in the Chase that track being part of the Chase it’s really a guessing game on what’s going to happen to you there.”
Matt Kenseth goes to Talladega with the attitude that you just…
(Kenseth) “Go there and approach it like another race – go race hard and you know, hopefully things work out for us.”
Michael Waltrip Racing announces they will only race two cars full time next season after losing sponsor Napa Auto Parts. Napa withdrew their sponsorship because of the team’s attempt to manipulate a race to get Martin Truex Jr. into the Chase.
And Waltrip Racing’s Brian Vickers will miss the rest of the season after doctors found a blood clot in his right calf. Vickers was placed on blood-thinning medication that will prevent him from racing. Owner Michael Waltrip will drive the No. 55 car this Sunday at Talladega and Elliott Sadler will pick up the last four Chase races including the finale at Homestead.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @ladytrackside