- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 33 mins ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Facebook & Pistol Permits [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Music Artist, Singer and Songwriter David OsmondPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Oaktoberfest, Bill’s Super Strange Bar Crawl Talent, and Circum…
– Lauren talks about sex in electrical storms.
– Tom’s annual Oaktoberfest is upon us. Will Lauren’s hand-burning grill master show up as the freaky sideshow?
– Bill’s super strange bar crawl trick where he identifies different locations where people have died.
– And boys who are upset that their parents “snipped” them at birth, and no longer “in the hood.” Are boys, now parents, fighting back against taking a drastic move without the child’s permission? As if babies could approve anyway. Duh.