- ISIS Purportedly Beheads U.S. Journalist James Foley [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 6 hours ago
- Protests Continue in Ferguson, MissouriPosted 6 hours ago
- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 7 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Housecall for Health: Addictive Oreos?
A new study finds Oreo cookies to be addictive.
FOX News Radio’s Colleen Cappon explains in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
If you’ve ever been unable to stop yourself from eating too many Oreo cookies, it may not be your fault. A new study finds America’s favorite cookie is just as addictive as drugs in lab rats. Researchers found when the rats ate Oreos, the effects were strongly similar to those from cocaine or morphine and also activated the same pleasure center neurons in the brain. Experts say it may explain why some find the treat too hard to resist.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.