- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 13 mins ago
- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 18 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 19 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Addictive Oreos?
A new study finds Oreo cookies to be addictive.
FOX News Radio’s Colleen Cappon explains in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
If you’ve ever been unable to stop yourself from eating too many Oreo cookies, it may not be your fault. A new study finds America’s favorite cookie is just as addictive as drugs in lab rats. Researchers found when the rats ate Oreos, the effects were strongly similar to those from cocaine or morphine and also activated the same pleasure center neurons in the brain. Experts say it may explain why some find the treat too hard to resist.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.