- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Senate Leaders Announce Budget Deal [VIDEO]
Senate leaders announced Wednesday that they have struck a bipartisan deal to end the government shutdown and avoid default.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Capitol Hill:
On the brink of catastrophe, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says:
(Reid) “Political adversaries set aside their differences and disagreements to prevent that disaster.”
The Democratic Leader, along with his Republican counterpart Mitch McConnell announcing a plan to reopen and fund the government through mid-January and extend the borrowing limit into February.
It does not make major changes to Obamacare.
(Cruz) “This debate and this fight will continue in the month’s ahead.”
But Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz says he will not block or stall the bill.
It’s still not clear how it will be received in the House where Conservatives will likely stand in strong opposition.
On Capitol Hill, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: