- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Senate Leaders Announce Budget Deal [VIDEO]
Senate leaders announced Wednesday that they have struck a bipartisan deal to end the government shutdown and avoid default.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Capitol Hill:
On the brink of catastrophe, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says:
(Reid) “Political adversaries set aside their differences and disagreements to prevent that disaster.”
The Democratic Leader, along with his Republican counterpart Mitch McConnell announcing a plan to reopen and fund the government through mid-January and extend the borrowing limit into February.
It does not make major changes to Obamacare.
(Cruz) “This debate and this fight will continue in the month’s ahead.”
But Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz says he will not block or stall the bill.
It’s still not clear how it will be received in the House where Conservatives will likely stand in strong opposition.
On Capitol Hill, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: