- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 4 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Looking for a new job? We have some options you may want to take a look at.
FOX Business Network’s Cheryl Casone reports in this edition of “Hired!”:
Getting you Hired! I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network.
Autozone is a retailer of auto replacement parts and accessories. They need sales associates, commercial drivers, and supply chain specialists. The company operates 5,000 stores with 70,000 employees currently hired.
Schwan’s Home Service is a direct to home frozen food delivery provider. 500 jobs are open, especially in Texas, Arizona, California and Seattle. They need sales reps. Starting salary is $30,000 – $50,000.
Silicon Valley Bank provides financing to businesses and more and they need operations, finance, and marketing individuals. Most of the jobs are in Tempe, Arizona. It’s the 30 year anniversary of the bank.
Hilti is a construction and mining supply specialist. Sales and customer service jobs are open. Voted best place to work in Tulsa.
Pinnacle Foods has 75 openings. You know their brands: Duncan Hines, Vlasic Pickles, Hungry Man, Mrs. Butterworth. They need manufacturing and research and development personnel.
I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network for FOX News Radio.
Follow Cheryl on Twitter: @cherylcasone