- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 hour ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 2 hours ago
- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 19 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] @BrandonSteiner of @SteinerSports Reveals @Yankees Stadium Seats Stolen!
While discussing his purchase of the old Yankee Stadium, Brandon Steiner revealed to Brian that a warehouse employee, where the stadium seats were being broken apart for sale, stole all the cast iron parts, melted it down and sold it for money. That left Brandon with only 10,000 pairs of the classic stadium seats.