- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 32 mins ago
- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 21 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] @GovRichardson takes us inside his deals with world’s most infamous dictators
Governor Bill Richardson (D-NM), also known as “Undersecretary of Thugs” and Kevin Bleyer, his co- author of ‘How to Sweet-Talk a Shark: Strategies and Stories from a Master Negotiator,’ discuss Richardson’s fascinating career in which he made face-to-face negotiations with Saddam, and many more of the world’s dictators.