- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 21 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Libyan Al Qaeda Suspect Arrives in U.S.
An al Qaeda leader suspected in U.S. Embassy bombings is now in the United States to face charges.
FOX News Radio’s Tonya J. Powers reports from New York:
Abu Anas al-Libi had been held aboard the U.S.S. San Antonio since his capture by U.S. Special Forces on October 5th during a raid in Libya. Now’s he’s in New York, where he has been under indictment for more than a decade for his role in the bombings of U.S. Embassies in Africa in 1998. U.S. officials tell FOX News that al-Libi was not being cooperative during his interrogation at sea last week. al-Libi was on the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorists list, but his family claims he was not involved with al Qaeda.
In New York, Tonya J. Powers, FOX News Radio.