- School Administers Take a Hack at Cutting HairPosted 58 mins ago
- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 23 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 23 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Standoff Over Shutdown, Debt Ceiling Continues
The tone changes in the standoff between President Obama and Republicans in Congress over the debt ceiling and government shutdown.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
(Brady) “Maybe everyone is starting to walk back from the ledge on this.”
Texas House Republican Kevin Brady, who was at Thursday’s meeting between House Republicans and the President, said he felt a change in tone from the President.
(Brady) “Maybe he’s rethinking that and understanding that at the end of the day, you know, it’s the President that has to engage and help provide some leadership.”
House Republicans offered to provide a short term debt ceiling increase in exchange for negotiations. The White House insists the government shutdown must be ended too but said it’s looking forward to making more progress on the issue. House Republicans say they’re waiting to hear back from the White House.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.