- AFMW: Singer / Songwriter JewelPosted 2 hours ago
- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Standoff Over Shutdown, Debt Ceiling Continues
The tone changes in the standoff between President Obama and Republicans in Congress over the debt ceiling and government shutdown.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
(Brady) “Maybe everyone is starting to walk back from the ledge on this.”
Texas House Republican Kevin Brady, who was at Thursday’s meeting between House Republicans and the President, said he felt a change in tone from the President.
(Brady) “Maybe he’s rethinking that and understanding that at the end of the day, you know, it’s the President that has to engage and help provide some leadership.”
House Republicans offered to provide a short term debt ceiling increase in exchange for negotiations. The White House insists the government shutdown must be ended too but said it’s looking forward to making more progress on the issue. House Republicans say they’re waiting to hear back from the White House.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.