- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 22 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Something Fishy! President Obama signed the measure into law Thursday, hours after the Senate approved it by a voice vote. The Pentagon normally pays $100,000 within three days of a service member’s death, but the Fisher House Foundation stepped in to make the payments when it was revealed that the death benefits were not being paid because of the government shutdown. Could President Barack Obama have paid the families with an executive order? FNC Digital Producer Chris Stirewalt weighs in.
Rocky Rollout! House and Senate Republicans are investigating the glitch-ridden rollout of Obama Care after administration officials downplayed technology flaws with the federal health overhaul website. Plus: CEO of CKE restaurants pens op-ed in WSJ saying of course Obama care will have an impact on hiring. Gibson agrees.
Plus: Hip Hop Week In Review