- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Something Fishy! President Obama signed the measure into law Thursday, hours after the Senate approved it by a voice vote. The Pentagon normally pays $100,000 within three days of a service member’s death, but the Fisher House Foundation stepped in to make the payments when it was revealed that the death benefits were not being paid because of the government shutdown. Could President Barack Obama have paid the families with an executive order? FNC Digital Producer Chris Stirewalt weighs in.
Rocky Rollout! House and Senate Republicans are investigating the glitch-ridden rollout of Obama Care after administration officials downplayed technology flaws with the federal health overhaul website. Plus: CEO of CKE restaurants pens op-ed in WSJ saying of course Obama care will have an impact on hiring. Gibson agrees.
Plus: Hip Hop Week In Review