- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Something Fishy! President Obama signed the measure into law Thursday, hours after the Senate approved it by a voice vote. The Pentagon normally pays $100,000 within three days of a service member’s death, but the Fisher House Foundation stepped in to make the payments when it was revealed that the death benefits were not being paid because of the government shutdown. Could President Barack Obama have paid the families with an executive order? FNC Digital Producer Chris Stirewalt weighs in.
Rocky Rollout! House and Senate Republicans are investigating the glitch-ridden rollout of Obama Care after administration officials downplayed technology flaws with the federal health overhaul website. Plus: CEO of CKE restaurants pens op-ed in WSJ saying of course Obama care will have an impact on hiring. Gibson agrees.
Plus: Hip Hop Week In Review