- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 14 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Pilots Union Warns of Possible Terrorism ‘Dry Runs’
A pilots union is warning of possible terrorism dry runs.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
The US Airways pilots union has released an internal memo that describes several cases recently including one aboard a DC to Orlando flight in which pilots say a group of men who they describe as Middle Eastern looking acted very suspicious. They say one man ran from his seat in coach toward the flight deck door then locked himself in a bathroom while three others got up moved around the cabin and then exchanged seats in an attempt, pilots say, to test security measures. The union hasn’t returned our calls but the TSA tells FOX News Radio in a statement that a complete check of the aircraft and a database check of all individuals involved turned up nothing.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
READ a statement from the TSA:
“TSA takes all reports of suspicious activity on board aircraft seriously. In this particular incident, a thorough and collaborative review involving the Orlando Police Department, TSA and its Office of Law Enforcement and other federal law enforcement agencies was conducted. This included an inspection of the aircraft and comprehensive government database checks on all individuals involved, all of which produced negative results.”