- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 60 mins ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 hours ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 24 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Pilots Union Warns of Possible Terrorism ‘Dry Runs’
A pilots union is warning of possible terrorism dry runs.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
The US Airways pilots union has released an internal memo that describes several cases recently including one aboard a DC to Orlando flight in which pilots say a group of men who they describe as Middle Eastern looking acted very suspicious. They say one man ran from his seat in coach toward the flight deck door then locked himself in a bathroom while three others got up moved around the cabin and then exchanged seats in an attempt, pilots say, to test security measures. The union hasn’t returned our calls but the TSA tells FOX News Radio in a statement that a complete check of the aircraft and a database check of all individuals involved turned up nothing.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
READ a statement from the TSA:
“TSA takes all reports of suspicious activity on board aircraft seriously. In this particular incident, a thorough and collaborative review involving the Orlando Police Department, TSA and its Office of Law Enforcement and other federal law enforcement agencies was conducted. This included an inspection of the aircraft and comprehensive government database checks on all individuals involved, all of which produced negative results.”