- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Pilots Union Warns of Possible Terrorism ‘Dry Runs’
A pilots union is warning of possible terrorism dry runs.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
The US Airways pilots union has released an internal memo that describes several cases recently including one aboard a DC to Orlando flight in which pilots say a group of men who they describe as Middle Eastern looking acted very suspicious. They say one man ran from his seat in coach toward the flight deck door then locked himself in a bathroom while three others got up moved around the cabin and then exchanged seats in an attempt, pilots say, to test security measures. The union hasn’t returned our calls but the TSA tells FOX News Radio in a statement that a complete check of the aircraft and a database check of all individuals involved turned up nothing.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
READ a statement from the TSA:
“TSA takes all reports of suspicious activity on board aircraft seriously. In this particular incident, a thorough and collaborative review involving the Orlando Police Department, TSA and its Office of Law Enforcement and other federal law enforcement agencies was conducted. This included an inspection of the aircraft and comprehensive government database checks on all individuals involved, all of which produced negative results.”