- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 day ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Airport Noises
Where you live can impact your health… especially if it’s near an airport.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Living near an airport isn’t just a nuisance for your ears. A new Harvard study finds that elderly people consistently exposed to aircraft noise, are at an increased risk of being hospitalized for cardiovascular disease. Data shows the noise affects blood pressure, stress, and sleep — all things that have a big impact on heart health. Study authors say those residing close to airports should take measures to soundproof their homes.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.