- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 11 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 12 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Airport Noises
Where you live can impact your health… especially if it’s near an airport.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Living near an airport isn’t just a nuisance for your ears. A new Harvard study finds that elderly people consistently exposed to aircraft noise, are at an increased risk of being hospitalized for cardiovascular disease. Data shows the noise affects blood pressure, stress, and sleep — all things that have a big impact on heart health. Study authors say those residing close to airports should take measures to soundproof their homes.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.