- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 17 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 22 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Airport Noises
Where you live can impact your health… especially if it’s near an airport.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Living near an airport isn’t just a nuisance for your ears. A new Harvard study finds that elderly people consistently exposed to aircraft noise, are at an increased risk of being hospitalized for cardiovascular disease. Data shows the noise affects blood pressure, stress, and sleep — all things that have a big impact on heart health. Study authors say those residing close to airports should take measures to soundproof their homes.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.