- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Former Detroit Mayor Gets 28 Years For Corruption
Kwame Kilpatrick is getting 28 years in the slammer for bribery and extortion that prosecutors said exacerbated Detroit’s financial meltdown.
Kilpatrick, 43, was once seen as a rising star in the Democratic Party and has been held in custody since his conviction in March on two dozen charges that included racketeering conspiracy, mail and wire fraud, and tax counts.
Kilpatrick spent lavishly at the helm of a conspiracy that damaged Detroit’s reputation and cost taxpayers millions of dollars, Judge Nancy Edmunds said, adding that the sentence was intended to send a message that corruption won’t be tolerated.