- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
U.S. Cuts Some Egypt Aid
The Obama administration announces it’s cutting hundreds of millions of dollars in aid to Egypt.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
It’s a response to the Egyptian military removing President Mohammad Morsi from power and taking over in July– sometimes violently cracking down on protests since. Not all aid is being cut. This is mostly cash and some military systems.
Harf: “Picking up and leaving town and walking away from this relationship wouldn’t be good for the Egyptian people.”
State Department Spokeswoman, Marie Harf.
The move’s not meant to be permanent. Aid could be re-instated if Egypt moves toward a more inclusive, freely-elected Government.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.