- Bullet Points: Buy A Car – Get A GunPosted 56 mins ago
- Hired! Jobs In The Jewelry IndustryPosted 1 hour ago
- Border Disorder: TX Gov. Perry Sending National Guard Troops To Border [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Federal Appeals Court Delivers Blow To ObamacarePosted 20 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: What Lurks In What You Eat?Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
U.S. Cuts Some Egypt Aid
The Obama administration announces it’s cutting hundreds of millions of dollars in aid to Egypt.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
It’s a response to the Egyptian military removing President Mohammad Morsi from power and taking over in July– sometimes violently cracking down on protests since. Not all aid is being cut. This is mostly cash and some military systems.
Harf: “Picking up and leaving town and walking away from this relationship wouldn’t be good for the Egyptian people.”
State Department Spokeswoman, Marie Harf.
The move’s not meant to be permanent. Aid could be re-instated if Egypt moves toward a more inclusive, freely-elected Government.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.