- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
U.S. Cuts Some Egypt Aid
The Obama administration announces it’s cutting hundreds of millions of dollars in aid to Egypt.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
It’s a response to the Egyptian military removing President Mohammad Morsi from power and taking over in July– sometimes violently cracking down on protests since. Not all aid is being cut. This is mostly cash and some military systems.
Harf: “Picking up and leaving town and walking away from this relationship wouldn’t be good for the Egyptian people.”
State Department Spokeswoman, Marie Harf.
The move’s not meant to be permanent. Aid could be re-instated if Egypt moves toward a more inclusive, freely-elected Government.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.