- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Taylor Swift Sets Songwriting Record
Taylor Swift is the apple of Country music’s eye.
FOX News Radio’s Tonya J. Powers has the story:
(music) She’s been named songwriter and artist of the year by the Nashville Songwriters Association International. And with that, she’s now set a record. It’s her sixth win, beating out five-time winners Vince Gill and Alan Jackson. The award recognizes Nashville acts that have achieved top 30 singles. She’s released 14 top 30 songs from July 2012 to July 2013 and is also the youngest artist to win the honor. Fans can get a look at the awards when they go on display this weekend at the Taylor Swift Education Center at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville.
Tonya J. Powers, FOX News Radio.