- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 3 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Taylor Swift Sets Songwriting Record
Taylor Swift is the apple of Country music’s eye.
FOX News Radio’s Tonya J. Powers has the story:
(music) She’s been named songwriter and artist of the year by the Nashville Songwriters Association International. And with that, she’s now set a record. It’s her sixth win, beating out five-time winners Vince Gill and Alan Jackson. The award recognizes Nashville acts that have achieved top 30 singles. She’s released 14 top 30 songs from July 2012 to July 2013 and is also the youngest artist to win the honor. Fans can get a look at the awards when they go on display this weekend at the Taylor Swift Education Center at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville.
Tonya J. Powers, FOX News Radio.