- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
President Obama To Talk Shutdown With Congress
President Obama had decided to talk to Congress — and not just some of them — all of them.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz has the latest on the government shutdown from the White House:
The President is inviting the entire Congress to the White House by caucus this week. Starting with the House Democratic caucus today [Wednesday]. Yesterday [Tuesday] the President said he’s willing to negotiate once the shutdown and debt ceiling issues are resolved.
(President Obama) “I am still very open to having conversations with not just the Speaker, but any Republican over there.”
But Kentucky Republican Senator Rand Paul does not see it as a sincere offer.
(Paul) “He sort of wants everything he wants. He wants us to completely capitulate and maybe he will talk to us later.”
Senator Paul says the only way to get the President to really deal is with the leverage of the shutdown and debt ceiling in place.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.