- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 7 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 15 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 18 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
•Getting an honest pint of beer. Michigan State Representative David Knezek (D) on making all beer pint glasses 16 ounces.
• Faithful Filibuster! President & CEO of Sojourners, Reverend Jim Wallis talks about religious leaders gathering in Washington to remind Congress of their biblical obligation to protect the poor.