- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 30 mins ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 8 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
•Getting an honest pint of beer. Michigan State Representative David Knezek (D) on making all beer pint glasses 16 ounces.
• Faithful Filibuster! President & CEO of Sojourners, Reverend Jim Wallis talks about religious leaders gathering in Washington to remind Congress of their biblical obligation to protect the poor.