- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 11 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 13 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 14 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Missing Patient’s Body Found in Hospital Stairwell
A patient at a hospital in California who was missing for nearly three weeks, has been found in a stairwell on the hospital property.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
Lynne Spalding was being treated at San Francisco General for a possible bladder or urinary infection. Doctors said after a couple of days she improved, but her family says she was disoriented. Assistant Sheriff Paul Miyamoto says they found her body in an exterior hospital stairwell.
Miyamoto: “Miss Spalding was discovered there by a member of the engineering staff who was conducting a routine quarterly check.”
Doctor Todd May says they did search for her.
May: “What happened at our hospital is horrible. This has shaken us to our core.”
But they and Sheriff’s officials refused to answer questions like what Spalding was found wearing or how long she’d been in the stairwell.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.