- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 16 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Missing Patient’s Body Found in Hospital Stairwell
A patient at a hospital in California who was missing for nearly three weeks, has been found in a stairwell on the hospital property.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
Lynne Spalding was being treated at San Francisco General for a possible bladder or urinary infection. Doctors said after a couple of days she improved, but her family says she was disoriented. Assistant Sheriff Paul Miyamoto says they found her body in an exterior hospital stairwell.
Miyamoto: “Miss Spalding was discovered there by a member of the engineering staff who was conducting a routine quarterly check.”
Doctor Todd May says they did search for her.
May: “What happened at our hospital is horrible. This has shaken us to our core.”
But they and Sheriff’s officials refused to answer questions like what Spalding was found wearing or how long she’d been in the stairwell.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.