- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 11 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Unhealthy Endorsements
New research showing that just because your favorite sports star endorses an item… doesn’t mean it’s healthy.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Sports stars Lebron James and Peyton Manning are no stranger to endorsing products, but new research finds the majority of food and drinks promoted by athletes are unhealthy. A study from Yale analyzed the 62 top food products endorsed by high-ranking athletes and found 49 were high in calories and low in nutritional value. Health experts say the famous faces are sending mixed messages about diet and health.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.