- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Unhealthy Endorsements
New research showing that just because your favorite sports star endorses an item… doesn’t mean it’s healthy.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Sports stars Lebron James and Peyton Manning are no stranger to endorsing products, but new research finds the majority of food and drinks promoted by athletes are unhealthy. A study from Yale analyzed the 62 top food products endorsed by high-ranking athletes and found 49 were high in calories and low in nutritional value. Health experts say the famous faces are sending mixed messages about diet and health.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.