- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 11 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 15 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Unhealthy Endorsements
New research showing that just because your favorite sports star endorses an item… doesn’t mean it’s healthy.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Sports stars Lebron James and Peyton Manning are no stranger to endorsing products, but new research finds the majority of food and drinks promoted by athletes are unhealthy. A study from Yale analyzed the 62 top food products endorsed by high-ranking athletes and found 49 were high in calories and low in nutritional value. Health experts say the famous faces are sending mixed messages about diet and health.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.