- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 14 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Unhealthy Endorsements
New research showing that just because your favorite sports star endorses an item… doesn’t mean it’s healthy.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Sports stars Lebron James and Peyton Manning are no stranger to endorsing products, but new research finds the majority of food and drinks promoted by athletes are unhealthy. A study from Yale analyzed the 62 top food products endorsed by high-ranking athletes and found 49 were high in calories and low in nutritional value. Health experts say the famous faces are sending mixed messages about diet and health.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.