- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 13 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Hard Line! President Obama told reporters at the White House on Tuesday that he will discuss the future of his Affordable Care Act with his opponents in the House of Representatives only once Congress re-opens the United States government. House Speaker John Boehner wasn’t buying it. Gibson wonders when the madness will end? He will speak with Fox News Digital Producer Chris Stirewalt and Senior National Security reporter for Newsweek/Daily Beast Eli Lake.
Plus: Nationally-syndicated columnist Bill Murchison explains to John why Wendy Davis will not be the next Governor of Texas and Lanny Davis weighs in on the Redskins controversy.