- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 17 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Hard Line! President Obama told reporters at the White House on Tuesday that he will discuss the future of his Affordable Care Act with his opponents in the House of Representatives only once Congress re-opens the United States government. House Speaker John Boehner wasn’t buying it. Gibson wonders when the madness will end? He will speak with Fox News Digital Producer Chris Stirewalt and Senior National Security reporter for Newsweek/Daily Beast Eli Lake.
Plus: Nationally-syndicated columnist Bill Murchison explains to John why Wendy Davis will not be the next Governor of Texas and Lanny Davis weighs in on the Redskins controversy.