- ISIS Purportedly Beheads U.S. Journalist James Foley [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 4 hours ago
- Protests Continue in Ferguson, MissouriPosted 4 hours ago
- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 5 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Hard Line! President Obama told reporters at the White House on Tuesday that he will discuss the future of his Affordable Care Act with his opponents in the House of Representatives only once Congress re-opens the United States government. House Speaker John Boehner wasn’t buying it. Gibson wonders when the madness will end? He will speak with Fox News Digital Producer Chris Stirewalt and Senior National Security reporter for Newsweek/Daily Beast Eli Lake.
Plus: Nationally-syndicated columnist Bill Murchison explains to John why Wendy Davis will not be the next Governor of Texas and Lanny Davis weighs in on the Redskins controversy.