- ISIS Purportedly Beheads U.S. Journalist James Foley [VIDEO]Posted 42 mins ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 2 hours ago
- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 3 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Benefits Denied: Will Outrage Over Fallen Troops Lead To A Shutdown Deal? — Top Of The Stack 10.09.13
1) Outrage: Four fallen troops return home, but their families are being denied benefits due to the shutdown
- Nearly 4 millions vets will not receive disability compensation, pension next month if the shutdown continues
- What will be prioritized if we reach our debt limit?
- Paul Ryan offers his solution to the impasse, barely mentions ObamaCare..
- However, Conservatives not very pleased with the Ryan Plan
2) ObamaCare troubles continue: some sites are forcing users to start from scratch …
- Computer programmer: looks like no one tested these exchanges!
- California exchange claims they’re getting back on track: 16,000 people signed up!
3) New York middle school banning balls and other objects that may hurt students..
4) Philly-area school cancels Halloween because the holiday has religious over tones
5) Estimated 20,000 show up at pro-amnesty rally on “closed” Washington Mall