- Christmas Sign At Firehouse In New York Creates ControversyPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 7 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Benefits Denied: Will Outrage Over Fallen Troops Lead To A Shutdown Deal? — Top Of The Stack 10.09.13
1) Outrage: Four fallen troops return home, but their families are being denied benefits due to the shutdown
- Nearly 4 millions vets will not receive disability compensation, pension next month if the shutdown continues
- What will be prioritized if we reach our debt limit?
- Paul Ryan offers his solution to the impasse, barely mentions ObamaCare..
- However, Conservatives not very pleased with the Ryan Plan
2) ObamaCare troubles continue: some sites are forcing users to start from scratch …
- Computer programmer: looks like no one tested these exchanges!
- California exchange claims they’re getting back on track: 16,000 people signed up!
3) New York middle school banning balls and other objects that may hurt students..
4) Philly-area school cancels Halloween because the holiday has religious over tones
5) Estimated 20,000 show up at pro-amnesty rally on “closed” Washington Mall