- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 24 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 1 hour ago
- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 16 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 22 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Benefits Denied: Will Outrage Over Fallen Troops Lead To A Shutdown Deal? — Top Of The Stack 10.09.13
1) Outrage: Four fallen troops return home, but their families are being denied benefits due to the shutdown
- Nearly 4 millions vets will not receive disability compensation, pension next month if the shutdown continues
- What will be prioritized if we reach our debt limit?
- Paul Ryan offers his solution to the impasse, barely mentions ObamaCare..
- However, Conservatives not very pleased with the Ryan Plan
2) ObamaCare troubles continue: some sites are forcing users to start from scratch …
- Computer programmer: looks like no one tested these exchanges!
- California exchange claims they’re getting back on track: 16,000 people signed up!
3) New York middle school banning balls and other objects that may hurt students..
4) Philly-area school cancels Halloween because the holiday has religious over tones
5) Estimated 20,000 show up at pro-amnesty rally on “closed” Washington Mall