- Bullet Points: Do It Yourself Duct Tape HolsterPosted 7 hours ago
- Pope Francis Named ‘TIME’ Person of the YearPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX Country: 2013 American Country Awards [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
Benefits Denied: Will Outrage Over Fallen Troops Lead To A Shutdown Deal? — Top Of The Stack 10.09.13
1) Outrage: Four fallen troops return home, but their families are being denied benefits due to the shutdown
- Nearly 4 millions vets will not receive disability compensation, pension next month if the shutdown continues
- What will be prioritized if we reach our debt limit?
- Paul Ryan offers his solution to the impasse, barely mentions ObamaCare..
- However, Conservatives not very pleased with the Ryan Plan
2) ObamaCare troubles continue: some sites are forcing users to start from scratch …
- Computer programmer: looks like no one tested these exchanges!
- California exchange claims they’re getting back on track: 16,000 people signed up!
3) New York middle school banning balls and other objects that may hurt students..
4) Philly-area school cancels Halloween because the holiday has religious over tones
5) Estimated 20,000 show up at pro-amnesty rally on “closed” Washington Mall
The latest show podcast:
For a full list of all FOX News Talk, FOX News Channel, and FOX Business Network premium audio podcasts,