- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 4 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 6 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
(VIDEO) The Negotiator: Barack Obama Suddenly Willing To Talk With Republicans?
Earlier today, President Obama said he MAY be willing to talk with Republicans regarding the government shutdown…
This morning I had a chance to speak with Speaker Boehner, and I told him what I have been saying publicly- that I am happy to talk with him and other Republicans about anything, not just issues that I think are important, but issues they think are important. But I also told him that having such a conversation, talks, negotiations shouldn’t require hanging threats of shutdown or economic chaos over the heads of American people.
BUT last week he had a much different message: