- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
(VIDEO) The Negotiator: Barack Obama Suddenly Willing To Talk With Republicans?
Earlier today, President Obama said he MAY be willing to talk with Republicans regarding the government shutdown…
This morning I had a chance to speak with Speaker Boehner, and I told him what I have been saying publicly- that I am happy to talk with him and other Republicans about anything, not just issues that I think are important, but issues they think are important. But I also told him that having such a conversation, talks, negotiations shouldn’t require hanging threats of shutdown or economic chaos over the heads of American people.
BUT last week he had a much different message: