- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 16 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
(VIDEO) The Negotiator: Barack Obama Suddenly Willing To Talk With Republicans?
Earlier today, President Obama said he MAY be willing to talk with Republicans regarding the government shutdown…
This morning I had a chance to speak with Speaker Boehner, and I told him what I have been saying publicly- that I am happy to talk with him and other Republicans about anything, not just issues that I think are important, but issues they think are important. But I also told him that having such a conversation, talks, negotiations shouldn’t require hanging threats of shutdown or economic chaos over the heads of American people.
BUT last week he had a much different message: