- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 1 hour ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Facebook & Pistol Permits [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Music Artist, Singer and Songwriter David OsmondPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(VIDEO) The Negotiator: Barack Obama Suddenly Willing To Talk With Republicans?
Earlier today, President Obama said he MAY be willing to talk with Republicans regarding the government shutdown…
This morning I had a chance to speak with Speaker Boehner, and I told him what I have been saying publicly- that I am happy to talk with him and other Republicans about anything, not just issues that I think are important, but issues they think are important. But I also told him that having such a conversation, talks, negotiations shouldn’t require hanging threats of shutdown or economic chaos over the heads of American people.
BUT last week he had a much different message: