- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
(VIDEO) The Negotiator: Barack Obama Suddenly Willing To Talk With Republicans?
Earlier today, President Obama said he MAY be willing to talk with Republicans regarding the government shutdown…
This morning I had a chance to speak with Speaker Boehner, and I told him what I have been saying publicly- that I am happy to talk with him and other Republicans about anything, not just issues that I think are important, but issues they think are important. But I also told him that having such a conversation, talks, negotiations shouldn’t require hanging threats of shutdown or economic chaos over the heads of American people.
BUT last week he had a much different message: