- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
The Budget Debate: Who Will Blink First? — Top Of The Stack 10.08.13
Here are SOME of the stories in today’s STACK …
1)Obama Calls Boehner up, says “no negotiations”
- Scare tactics? President Obama says social security checks may not go out if the debt limit isn’t increased.
- POLLS: GOP still getting the brunt of the “blame” for the shutdown, but it’s close.
- Jon Stewart agrees with USA TODAY … and told Sec. Sebelius so…
- Maryland: Only 326 people have signed up for their state’s ObamaCare exchange
3) STUDY: American adults are lagging behind the world when it comes to math, literacy and problem-solving skills!
4) Jimmy Carter: The middle class has become more like poor people than they were 30 years ago
5) A Long Island middle school has decided to protect their fragile students by banning objects that might hurt someone like footballs, baseballs and lacrosse balls…