- British PM Cameron Outlines New Anti-Terror Measures [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- FOX News Radio Remembers White House Reporter Mike MajchrowitzPosted 8 hours ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
The Budget Debate: Who Will Blink First? — Top Of The Stack 10.08.13
Here are SOME of the stories in today’s STACK …
1)Obama Calls Boehner up, says “no negotiations”
- Scare tactics? President Obama says social security checks may not go out if the debt limit isn’t increased.
- POLLS: GOP still getting the brunt of the “blame” for the shutdown, but it’s close.
- Jon Stewart agrees with USA TODAY … and told Sec. Sebelius so…
- Maryland: Only 326 people have signed up for their state’s ObamaCare exchange
3) STUDY: American adults are lagging behind the world when it comes to math, literacy and problem-solving skills!
4) Jimmy Carter: The middle class has become more like poor people than they were 30 years ago
5) A Long Island middle school has decided to protect their fragile students by banning objects that might hurt someone like footballs, baseballs and lacrosse balls…