- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 7 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 16 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 18 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Casey Kasem: Early Dementia, Advanced Parkinson’s
TMZ reports that long-time super DJ Casey Kasem has early onset of dementia, advanced Parkinson’s, and mainly “shuffles around” his home, according to legal documents the site has seen.
The docs were filed by Julie, one of Casey’s 3 kids from his first marriage, asking a judge to create a conservatorship and give her and her husband the power to control Casey’s health care decision.
Julie says in the papers that Casey’s wife of 33 years, Jean, has isolated Casey from his kids. Julie says Jean won’t even allow Casey’s kids to talk with them by phone.
Julie claims she currently has a power of attorney to make health care decisions for Casey, and that should give more than enough authority to have contact with him.