- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 4 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 21 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Casey Kasem: Early Dementia, Advanced Parkinson’s
TMZ reports that long-time super DJ Casey Kasem has early onset of dementia, advanced Parkinson’s, and mainly “shuffles around” his home, according to legal documents the site has seen.
The docs were filed by Julie, one of Casey’s 3 kids from his first marriage, asking a judge to create a conservatorship and give her and her husband the power to control Casey’s health care decision.
Julie says in the papers that Casey’s wife of 33 years, Jean, has isolated Casey from his kids. Julie says Jean won’t even allow Casey’s kids to talk with them by phone.
Julie claims she currently has a power of attorney to make health care decisions for Casey, and that should give more than enough authority to have contact with him.