- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
(AUDIO) “Crying Wolf!”: Why You Shouldn’t Believe Barack Obama’s Debt Limit Scare Tactics …
On Tuesday, President Obama claimed if the House didn’t raise the debt limit 401Ks and home values would fall, borrowing costs for mortgages and student loans would rise and we’d be at risk of another very deep recession.
And while these comments are consistent with what a handful of lawmakers and economists have been saying for weeks, do President Obama’s claims pass the SMELL TEST?
Tom explains below why he’s not buying the hype over the debt limit and the risk of default. In fact, he accuses the Democrats and other of crying wolf! LISTEN BELOW & LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK: