- Blue Bell Recalls All Of Its Ice Cream Products [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- The Deep Bond Between Humans and DogsPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Former NFL Quarterback Jeff KempPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 1 week ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
(AUDIO) “Crying Wolf!”: Why You Shouldn’t Believe Barack Obama’s Debt Limit Scare Tactics …
On Tuesday, President Obama claimed if the House didn’t raise the debt limit 401Ks and home values would fall, borrowing costs for mortgages and student loans would rise and we’d be at risk of another very deep recession.
And while these comments are consistent with what a handful of lawmakers and economists have been saying for weeks, do President Obama’s claims pass the SMELL TEST?
Tom explains below why he’s not buying the hype over the debt limit and the risk of default. In fact, he accuses the Democrats and other of crying wolf! LISTEN BELOW & LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK: