- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
(AUDIO) “Crying Wolf!”: Why You Shouldn’t Believe Barack Obama’s Debt Limit Scare Tactics …
On Tuesday, President Obama claimed if the House didn’t raise the debt limit 401Ks and home values would fall, borrowing costs for mortgages and student loans would rise and we’d be at risk of another very deep recession.
And while these comments are consistent with what a handful of lawmakers and economists have been saying for weeks, do President Obama’s claims pass the SMELL TEST?
Tom explains below why he’s not buying the hype over the debt limit and the risk of default. In fact, he accuses the Democrats and other of crying wolf! LISTEN BELOW & LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK: