- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Chase Elliott To Make His Sprint Cup Racing Debut At MartinsvillePosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
“You Can Run, But You Cannot Hide”: Why Military Raids — Not Drones — May Be The Future Of Fighting Terror … Top Of The Stack 10.07.13
1) Two US military raids in Africa. Does this indicate a shift away from drones?
- Do the raids’ mixed results highlight the “limits” to these type of raids?
- Sec. Kerry: Raid and capture of terrorists in Libya was legal!
2) Sen. Coburn: 1/2 of disability claims are undeserved or fraudulent!
3) House okays back pay for furloughed workers!
- Could the shutdown cause the GOP the House in 2014?
4) How did a 9-year-old sneak on a plane to Las Vegas?