- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 3 hours ago
- A Battle Of The Brews In Washington?Posted 4 hours ago
- Graceland Brings ‘The King’ Back To VegasPosted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
“You Can Run, But You Cannot Hide”: Why Military Raids — Not Drones — May Be The Future Of Fighting Terror … Top Of The Stack 10.07.13
1) Two US military raids in Africa. Does this indicate a shift away from drones?
- Do the raids’ mixed results highlight the “limits” to these type of raids?
- Sec. Kerry: Raid and capture of terrorists in Libya was legal!
2) Sen. Coburn: 1/2 of disability claims are undeserved or fraudulent!
3) House okays back pay for furloughed workers!
- Could the shutdown cause the GOP the House in 2014?
4) How did a 9-year-old sneak on a plane to Las Vegas?