- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 7 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Olympic Torch Relay In Russia
The torch relay for next year’s Olympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia has begun. However, not without issue.
The flame went out as it was being carried by a former swimming champion in Moscow. The torch was then lit again by a security guard with a cigarette lighter.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Golloher has more on the torch’s journey from Moscow:
The ceremonial flame will travel more than 40,000 miles across the largest country in the world, hitting some major landmarks like the highest point in Europe, Mount Elbrus, and the bottom of the deepest lake in the world, Lake Baikal.
Some 13,000 relayers will carry the flame for the 123-day journey.. including a camel, a dog sled and even a Soyuz rocket. The torch will end up in the Black Sea resort town of Sochi on February 7, just in time for the Winter Games.
In Moscow, Jessica Golloher, FOX News Radio.