- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 3 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 11 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 13 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Olympic Torch Relay In Russia
The torch relay for next year’s Olympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia has begun. However, not without issue.
The flame went out as it was being carried by a former swimming champion in Moscow. The torch was then lit again by a security guard with a cigarette lighter.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Golloher has more on the torch’s journey from Moscow:
The ceremonial flame will travel more than 40,000 miles across the largest country in the world, hitting some major landmarks like the highest point in Europe, Mount Elbrus, and the bottom of the deepest lake in the world, Lake Baikal.
Some 13,000 relayers will carry the flame for the 123-day journey.. including a camel, a dog sled and even a Soyuz rocket. The torch will end up in the Black Sea resort town of Sochi on February 7, just in time for the Winter Games.
In Moscow, Jessica Golloher, FOX News Radio.