- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 19 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
“Complicit In Fraud”?: Disability Lawyer Defends His Ilk!
Thanks in part to the booming “disability lawyer” industry, Sen. Tom Coburn says nearly half of the 12 million of Americans receiving Social Security/disability benefits are “undeserving” or even committing fraud! As “60 Minutes” reported on Sunday, many of these disability law firms have become factories and are getting thousands of people on the dole–whether its justified or not!
But On Monday’s show, disability lawyer “George From Sacramento” called in to defend his industry and say they truly are helping people!
George debated Tom over our growing disability roles and explain why he thinks these benefits are the only option for some Americans! LISTEN BELOW & LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK: