- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
“Complicit In Fraud”?: Disability Lawyer Defends His Ilk!
Thanks in part to the booming “disability lawyer” industry, Sen. Tom Coburn says nearly half of the 12 million of Americans receiving Social Security/disability benefits are “undeserving” or even committing fraud! As “60 Minutes” reported on Sunday, many of these disability law firms have become factories and are getting thousands of people on the dole–whether its justified or not!
But On Monday’s show, disability lawyer “George From Sacramento” called in to defend his industry and say they truly are helping people!
George debated Tom over our growing disability roles and explain why he thinks these benefits are the only option for some Americans! LISTEN BELOW & LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK: