- Hired! Looking For Work?Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 15 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 19 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
“Complicit In Fraud”?: Disability Lawyer Defends His Ilk!
Thanks in part to the booming “disability lawyer” industry, Sen. Tom Coburn says nearly half of the 12 million of Americans receiving Social Security/disability benefits are “undeserving” or even committing fraud! As “60 Minutes” reported on Sunday, many of these disability law firms have become factories and are getting thousands of people on the dole–whether its justified or not!
But On Monday’s show, disability lawyer “George From Sacramento” called in to defend his industry and say they truly are helping people!
George debated Tom over our growing disability roles and explain why he thinks these benefits are the only option for some Americans! LISTEN BELOW & LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK: