- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 8 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX Poll: Government Shutdown
We know what each side of Congress thinks of the Affordable Care Act – the funding of which lead to a partial government shut down. But what do voters think?
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports on the latest FOX News Poll:
The latest FOX Poll found a large majority like the health plan they have now and fewer people though still a majority think the old system is better than this new one. And while 57% want parts of Obamacare delayed, just 41% want its funding cut off.
The funding fight lead to a partial government shut down, which 81% of those polled call somewhat or very serious.
When it comes to whom to blame? 25% blame Republicans like House Speaker John Boehner, 24% blame President Obama, and the rest blame Tea Partiers, Democrats or all of the above.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.