- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 5 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 5 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
FOX Poll: Government Shutdown
We know what each side of Congress thinks of the Affordable Care Act – the funding of which lead to a partial government shut down. But what do voters think?
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports on the latest FOX News Poll:
The latest FOX Poll found a large majority like the health plan they have now and fewer people though still a majority think the old system is better than this new one. And while 57% want parts of Obamacare delayed, just 41% want its funding cut off.
The funding fight lead to a partial government shut down, which 81% of those polled call somewhat or very serious.
When it comes to whom to blame? 25% blame Republicans like House Speaker John Boehner, 24% blame President Obama, and the rest blame Tea Partiers, Democrats or all of the above.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.