- Cover-Up Allegations Haunt Benghazi Committee HearingPosted 25 mins ago
- Vikings Ban Adrian Peterson Amid Child Abuse Case [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Looking For Work?Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX Poll: Government Shutdown
We know what each side of Congress thinks of the Affordable Care Act – the funding of which lead to a partial government shut down. But what do voters think?
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports on the latest FOX News Poll:
The latest FOX Poll found a large majority like the health plan they have now and fewer people though still a majority think the old system is better than this new one. And while 57% want parts of Obamacare delayed, just 41% want its funding cut off.
The funding fight lead to a partial government shut down, which 81% of those polled call somewhat or very serious.
When it comes to whom to blame? 25% blame Republicans like House Speaker John Boehner, 24% blame President Obama, and the rest blame Tea Partiers, Democrats or all of the above.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.