- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 4 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 6 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
FOX Country: Luke Bryan Goes Platinum
Luke Bryan’s new album makes a big impact, Randy Travis’ covers album is released and big news for a member of The Band Perry.
FOX News Radio Entertainment Correspondent, Sabrina Sabbagh has the scoop on the Country music stars making headlines this week:
I’m Sabrina Sabbagh.
Luke Bryan‘s album “Crash My Party” has been certified platinum just six weeks after being released.
Bryan: “If you wanna call me…” (song)
The album debuted at number one on both the Billboard 200 and Country sales charts with 527,783 units sold, making it the biggest sales debut for a Country male artist since 2004 and the third highest album debut across all genres this year.
Bryan: “Just a sip…” (song)
Out with new music, Randy Travis.
Travis: “Tonight I’m playing possum…” (song)
“Influence Vol. 1: The Man I Am” is a covers album celebrating the songs and artists that were instrumental in crafting Travis’ musical career. Still recovering from heart failure and a stroke suffered in July, Travis recorded the tracks before falling ill.
The Band Perry: “Put me in the ground…”
Kimberly from The Band Perry is engaged to major league baseball player, J.P. Arencibia. Perry will marry the catcher for the Toronto Blue Jays next summer.
That’s FOX Country from FOX News Radio.
Follow Sabrina on Twitter: @SabrinaSabbagh