- Former South African President Nelson Mandela Dies [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- NSA Reportedly Tracks & Collects Cell Phone Travel DataPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Delivering Packages By DronePosted 19 hours ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
DAY THREE: Is President @BarackObama Rooting For A Shutdown-Related Wall Street Crash?
** BREAKING: Capitol locked down. Gun shots fired. Developing … **
1) Is President Obama actually rooting for a “severe” shutdown-related market sell off?
- Senate Republicans not very happy with Sen. Ted Cruz and his “lack of strategy”
- White House has no faith in Speaker Boehner and his ability to pull off a “grand bargain”
2) The ObamaCare Exchange “glitches” are worse than expected. Very few people are actually getting enrolled.
3) California whooping cough outbreak being blamed on parents who refuse to vaccinate their kids!
4) Los Angeles school districts’ iPad program experience its own set of “glitches”
- 84% of students in New Orleans are in charter schools!
5) Christian-owned Hobby Lobby taking heat for not selling Jewish holiday merchandise, being threatened with boycotts
Tom Sullivan Show Monthly and Yearly Podcast Subscriptions
All Premium Podcast Monthly and Yearly Subscriptions are Auto-Renew
For a full list of all FOX News Talk, FOX News Channel, and FOX Business Network premium audio podcasts,