- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
DAY THREE: Is President @BarackObama Rooting For A Shutdown-Related Wall Street Crash?
** BREAKING: Capitol locked down. Gun shots fired. Developing … **
1) Is President Obama actually rooting for a “severe” shutdown-related market sell off?
- Senate Republicans not very happy with Sen. Ted Cruz and his “lack of strategy”
- White House has no faith in Speaker Boehner and his ability to pull off a “grand bargain”
2) The ObamaCare Exchange “glitches” are worse than expected. Very few people are actually getting enrolled.
3) California whooping cough outbreak being blamed on parents who refuse to vaccinate their kids!
4) Los Angeles school districts’ iPad program experience its own set of “glitches”
- 84% of students in New Orleans are in charter schools!
5) Christian-owned Hobby Lobby taking heat for not selling Jewish holiday merchandise, being threatened with boycotts