- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 8 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Sen. Kelly Ayotte’s #FriedDoe Tweetgaffe Goes Viral
Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) went to social media to keep her more than 25,000 followers abreast of her visit to the Deerfield Fair. It did not go quite as well as intended:
“Watching horse show at Deerfield Fair with my family. Fair is packed + we already had fried doe!” Ayotte Tweeted at 4:22 p.m. Saturday.
It didn’t take long for New Hampshire Democrats to notice the Tweet and start poking fun at Ayotte.
“Beat this, Sarah Palin,” Tweeted BlueHampshire.com cofounder Dean Barker just a few minutes later, along with a picture of Ayotte’s #FriedDoe Tweet.
Barker soon followed that up with another Tweet: “Somewhere Scott Brown is furiously Googling New Hampshirey ways to cook deer, just in case. #FriedDoe #NHpolitics”