- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 23 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Sen. Kelly Ayotte’s #FriedDoe Tweetgaffe Goes Viral
Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) went to social media to keep her more than 25,000 followers abreast of her visit to the Deerfield Fair. It did not go quite as well as intended:
“Watching horse show at Deerfield Fair with my family. Fair is packed + we already had fried doe!” Ayotte Tweeted at 4:22 p.m. Saturday.
It didn’t take long for New Hampshire Democrats to notice the Tweet and start poking fun at Ayotte.
“Beat this, Sarah Palin,” Tweeted BlueHampshire.com cofounder Dean Barker just a few minutes later, along with a picture of Ayotte’s #FriedDoe Tweet.
Barker soon followed that up with another Tweet: “Somewhere Scott Brown is furiously Googling New Hampshirey ways to cook deer, just in case. #FriedDoe #NHpolitics”