- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Jim DeFelice, Co-Author of American SniperPosted 3 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 3 hours ago
- Beware of IRS Scams This Tax SeasonPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
Sen. Kelly Ayotte’s #FriedDoe Tweetgaffe Goes Viral
Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) went to social media to keep her more than 25,000 followers abreast of her visit to the Deerfield Fair. It did not go quite as well as intended:
“Watching horse show at Deerfield Fair with my family. Fair is packed + we already had fried doe!” Ayotte Tweeted at 4:22 p.m. Saturday.
It didn’t take long for New Hampshire Democrats to notice the Tweet and start poking fun at Ayotte.
“Beat this, Sarah Palin,” Tweeted BlueHampshire.com cofounder Dean Barker just a few minutes later, along with a picture of Ayotte’s #FriedDoe Tweet.
Barker soon followed that up with another Tweet: “Somewhere Scott Brown is furiously Googling New Hampshirey ways to cook deer, just in case. #FriedDoe #NHpolitics”