- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Man Stopped At DUI Checkpoint Arrested After Barking At Police Dog
A Western Pennsylvania man was arrested at a DUI checkpoint for inciting Chaos. “Chaos” is the name of the police canine whose job it is to sniff out drunks.
[Chaos] was taunted by 26-year-old James Paul Andrews, of Cranberry Township, after the man was stopped at a drunken-driving checkpoint about 2:40 a.m. Sept. 15…
Andrews…was allegedly “barking, hissing and growling” at the dog, according to the K-9′s handler, Evan City police Sgt. Don Myers.
The Butler Eagle reports Cranberry Township police filed the charge on Monday — which is a felony carrying up to seven years in prison — along with drunken driving and other charges.
Township Sgt. Chuck Mascellino says Myers and Chaos were assisting with the checkpoint when Andrews allegedly became irritated and began barking at the dog.