- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 17 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Man Stopped At DUI Checkpoint Arrested After Barking At Police Dog
A Western Pennsylvania man was arrested at a DUI checkpoint for inciting Chaos. “Chaos” is the name of the police canine whose job it is to sniff out drunks.
[Chaos] was taunted by 26-year-old James Paul Andrews, of Cranberry Township, after the man was stopped at a drunken-driving checkpoint about 2:40 a.m. Sept. 15…
Andrews…was allegedly “barking, hissing and growling” at the dog, according to the K-9′s handler, Evan City police Sgt. Don Myers.
The Butler Eagle reports Cranberry Township police filed the charge on Monday — which is a felony carrying up to seven years in prison — along with drunken driving and other charges.
Township Sgt. Chuck Mascellino says Myers and Chaos were assisting with the checkpoint when Andrews allegedly became irritated and began barking at the dog.