- AFMW: Nik Wallenda “The King Of The Highwire”Posted 21 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 21 mins ago
- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
O.J. Simpson Caught Stealing Cookies From Prison Cafeteria
The now-portly once-gridiron great was caught doing something that is strictly forbidden at the prison that he now calls home. When guards saw him hiding something under his prison outfit, he revealed a stash of oatmeal cookies.
O.J. just stood there with a goofy grin on his face as the guard kept digging inside his shirt and throwing the cookies on the floor,’ the source told The National Enquirer…
‘The temptation of the cookies in the prison chow line was too much for him, the source said.
At first, his fellow prisoners thought he had smuggled in a cell phone or some other banned item.
‘So when the guard started pulling cookies out of O.J.’s shirt, the other inmates started laughing so hard they nearly fell over,’ the insider added.
The guard could have written up Simpson for the attempted cookie smuggle but he reportedly decided to let him off with a warning.
Oatmeal cookies? Really? Chocolate chip I could understand, but oatmeal?