- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 8 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Louisiana Rep. Says He’ll Dump Starbucks For Only ‘Gun-Friendly’ Coffee Shops
Now that Starbucks is dissuading customers from coming in with weapons, Louisiana State Rep. Jeff Thompson says he will drink java only in “gun-friendly” shops.
Thompson’s call, made Friday on the Defend Louisiana website, is in response to Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz asking customers to not “bring fire arms” into Starbucks coffee shops. Defend Louisiana is a campaign Thompson founded in opposition to new gun laws.
“The home of the most expensive cup of coffee is apparently now the home of one of the most dangerous as well,” Thompson said in the statement.
Thompson plans to host “Guns & Coffee” events in the next few weeks where he will buy supporters a cup of coffee and discuss the current debate over gun laws.