- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 4 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Won’t Back Down!
Won’t Back Down! The House voted 230-189 along party lines this morning to approve a stopgap spending bill to fund the federal government through mid-December, could this be a step closer to dismantling Obama care? Washington Post Blogger, Jennifer Rubin weighs in.
Crossing the “Offensive Line” Former NFL player Brian Holloway learned via Twitter that his vacant Rensselaer County vacation home was being trashed by hundreds of partying teens. Now he’s using social media to bring the kids to justice and raise money to repair the damage but the parents are not happy about it! Gibson and Holloway huddle up to tackle the issue.
Plus: Hip Hop Week In Review!