- Final Push For Potential Nuclear Deal With Iran [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Becki Newton & Zachary Knighton of FOX’s "Weird Loners"Posted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Won’t Back Down!
Won’t Back Down! The House voted 230-189 along party lines this morning to approve a stopgap spending bill to fund the federal government through mid-December, could this be a step closer to dismantling Obama care? Washington Post Blogger, Jennifer Rubin weighs in.
Crossing the “Offensive Line” Former NFL player Brian Holloway learned via Twitter that his vacant Rensselaer County vacation home was being trashed by hundreds of partying teens. Now he’s using social media to bring the kids to justice and raise money to repair the damage but the parents are not happy about it! Gibson and Holloway huddle up to tackle the issue.
Plus: Hip Hop Week In Review!