- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 32 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 4 hours ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 18 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
THE RAVERS AT BRIAN HOLLOWAY’S HOUSE–LOCK ‘EM UP!
Brian Holloway is a former NFL player, a onetime stalwart for the New England Patriots.
He lives in Florida, but has a house in upstate New York. It used to be his fulltime residence, but now it’s a summer getaway.
On a recent weekend, about 300 high school age kids tweeted around inviting each other and anybody they might know to Hollway’s house. They broke in, held a bodacious party, vandalized the place, stole and destroyed Holloway’s property and finally ran away when the cops showed up.
Bad. They should be chased down and locked up and the official with the key should forget where he left it for a very very long time.
Holloway thinks it was terrible, of course, but he’s really worried about these kids. He thinks they need saving, as they are clearly on the road to ruin. I disagree. I think they are already gone. Completely irredeemable.
Why? Check Brian’s website. http://www.helpmesave300.com/
You will note these braindead kids took pictures of each other in the act of committing the crime of breaking and entering, trespassing, destruction of property, thievery… whatever happened at Holloway’s place, these kids had a hand in it and are guilty.
What is really shocking is the fact that they posted their pictures on line and tweeted messages to friends that amount to full confessions of their crimes. Look at the pictures. The kids are clearly identifiable. Look at the tweets. Can you imagine that stuff read out loud before a judge?
A world of hurt is coming down on these kids. And they deserve every agonizing moment, piled high for a very long stretch of time.
If there can be anything worse than what the kids did, some of their parents have been even more disgusting.
Some have threatened to sue Holloway for putting their child’s picture on his website. Remember, these were pictures the kids and their friends put on line in the first place. It seems some parents are afraid college admission officers, or future employers will have access to these pictures. Some parents object that exposure of their child’s criminal stupidity could affect their future.
Well… duh! Let’s certainly hope!
A personal note. I was a juvenile hall guard for the LA County Probation Department when I was in college at UCLA. I locked up hundreds of kids who did much less than what these kids did. Turned the key. Locked them in a room alone. No TV, no gaming system, no laptop, no iPad, no iPhone… no nothing.
I have no compunction about demanding these kids suffer the same fate. That locked room may actually start the process in these young skulls that civilized people call thinking.