- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 14 hours ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 14 hours ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 14 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Sylvania 300 (Loudon)
The NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase lands at New Hampshire Motor Speedway this Sunday for the Sylvania 300 at Loudon. Michael Waltrip Racing loses a major sponsor and Nationwide to end its sponsorship for NASCAR’s second tier racing series.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh previews the race in “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Week two of the Chase heads to New Hampshire Motor Speedway where Matt Kenseth says his fellow teammates have got the advantage.
(Kenseth) “You know just thinking about Loudon… Denny’s always been great there, Kyle’s been great there and gives a lot of credit to Denny… So I’m looking forward to getting there and trying to do better because I feel like I’m the weak link.”
Kurt Busch says he’s got to improve to win at Loudon.
(Busch) “We were just a little slow on short run speed. On some of the restarts we’d slip slide around and lose a couple spots, so this time around we gotta work on that.”
Bad news for Martin Truex Jr., his primary sponsor NAPA Auto Parts is cutting ties with Michael Waltrip Racing at the end of this season, upset over the team’s attempt to manipulate a race to get Truex into the Chase.
And Nationwide will end its seven-year run as the title sponsor of NASCAR’s second-largest series next season. The insurance giant says it wants to spend more on track sponsorships and the Sprint Cup Series.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @ladytrackside