- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 20 mins ago
- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 15 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 16 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
Brain-Eating Amoeba Rattles Nerves in Louisiana
Residents of a New Orleans suburb are getting a bit nervous about their water supply now that health officials have found evidence of a brain-eating amoeba.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
Bottled water is flying off the shelves in Saint Bernard Parish, outside New Orleans, now that health department workers confirmed the presence of the naegleria fowleri amoeba… Which can attack your brain matter if you’re infected. It’s the same amoeba that took the life a four-year-old Mississippi boy last month. Turns out he got infected while visiting Saint Bernard Parish. Health officials though say the water is safe to drink… But don’t use it to clean your nostrils or sinuses, as that’s how the amoeba can get to your head.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.