- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 26 mins ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 15 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Brain-Eating Amoeba Rattles Nerves in Louisiana
Residents of a New Orleans suburb are getting a bit nervous about their water supply now that health officials have found evidence of a brain-eating amoeba.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
Bottled water is flying off the shelves in Saint Bernard Parish, outside New Orleans, now that health department workers confirmed the presence of the naegleria fowleri amoeba… Which can attack your brain matter if you’re infected. It’s the same amoeba that took the life a four-year-old Mississippi boy last month. Turns out he got infected while visiting Saint Bernard Parish. Health officials though say the water is safe to drink… But don’t use it to clean your nostrils or sinuses, as that’s how the amoeba can get to your head.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.