- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 7 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
13 Injured in Chicago Park Shooting
Shots rang out Thursday night in a city park in Chicago, injuring 13 people.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Family members say a three-year-old, who was shot in the cheek, has undergone surgery and is doing better. He’s one of 13 people shot while hanging out in a park last night on Chicago’s southwest side. Witnesses say the gunfire came from a car that was passing by…
(Witness) “It was a lot of shots, man like, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom.”
Chicago police say they believe the shooting is gang-related and they’re still searching for whoever opened fire.
This comes just days after an FBI report indicates Chicago is the murder capitol of the country with 500 murders last year – compared to New York’s 419.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.