- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 5 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
13 Injured in Chicago Park Shooting
Shots rang out Thursday night in a city park in Chicago, injuring 13 people.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Family members say a three-year-old, who was shot in the cheek, has undergone surgery and is doing better. He’s one of 13 people shot while hanging out in a park last night on Chicago’s southwest side. Witnesses say the gunfire came from a car that was passing by…
(Witness) “It was a lot of shots, man like, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom.”
Chicago police say they believe the shooting is gang-related and they’re still searching for whoever opened fire.
This comes just days after an FBI report indicates Chicago is the murder capitol of the country with 500 murders last year – compared to New York’s 419.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.